Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Colorado Gives Day

Hey all.  If you don't know that I'm passionate about MOPS and the impact it makes, you probably don't know me well at all.  This year MOPS International was selected as one of the non-profit organizations to be able to participate in Colorado Gives Day.  I have set up a fundraising page at http://givingfirst.org/dawnlovesmops to raise funds to help other moms across the globe get the hope and community that I found when I was a MOPS mom.

I don't usually do fundraising, donation type of things but this one means a lot to me.  As you are considering year end giving please consider MOPS International.  Colorado Gives Day is on December 4 but you can follow the above link right now and schedule your donation to defer to December 4.  By giving through this link and designating it for Colorado Gives Day, you know that MOPS International receives 100% of you donation AND the value of your donation is increased by the FirstBank Incentive Fund.

Please share this link with anyone you know who is thinking about where to give their year end giving to.  I really would love to not only meet my $1000 goal but exceed it and I can only do that with your help!  Thanks for listening to my little donation thing.  I'll write something way cooler next time, I promise.  My kids have been saying funny things and I can't wait to tell you about them!

No comments: