Sunday, August 8, 2010

My friend Steph

I'm going through a trying time in my life right now.  And can I say, I'm soooooooooo glad that I'm not walking it alone.  I'm so glad that Jesus carries me every step of the way.  I'm so thankful to have an AMAZING support group around me.  How do people make it through the trials of life without the hope of glory?  How do you make it through the garbage if you don't know that God will take the garbage and make it beautiful?

My friend, Steph, seems to constantly capture my exact thoughts in her blog.  So, Steph, thanks for reminding me last week that He never leaves me to walk through this alone and this week that He brings beauty from ashes.  You have no possible idea how much that has blessed me. 

I'm grateful for a God who sees beauty when I see ashes.  I'm grateful for a God who carries me when I can't take another step.  I'm grateful for the people God has put in my life who help keep my hands raised when I cannot possibly hold them up for one more second.  I'm grateful that I don't have to do this alone!

No comments: