Friday, March 4, 2011

things that make me smile

~ the way my husband looks at me with that goofy adoring smile even after 12 years of marriage
~ when my boys give me hugs and kisses
~how quickly my 3 yr old gets over being mad at me after a time out
~good friends who love me in spite of myself
~my beautiful tattoo
~Tagalong cookies and vanilla lattes
~comments on either of my blogs
~a beer on Thursday evenings with some great people
~writing
~ the smell of crisp stationary
~when my boys wear their daddy's cologne
~when hubby wears his cologne :)
~reading the Bible with my family
~purple roses from my 3 year old
~that my 8 year old still calls me "mamma"
~that my boys love to buy me flowers and ask every time we go to the store if they can buy me more flowers
~anything that involves peanut butter and chocolate
~great books (like The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews, one of the best books I have EVER read!)

No comments: